Wednesday, 4 June 2014

My First Sephora Haul



Anastasia Brow Wiz
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil - Demolition
Sephora Hair Ties
Sephora Atomiser
Samples
This is my first Sephora haul and certainly not the last! A relative of mine was coming down from the US and I placed the order with the Josie Maran Cheek Gelee in mind. Not sure if I made a mistake or if it was Sephora's fault but I never got the blush :( Items that were not shipped aside lets move on to the goodies that did make it into my hands!

I wanted so many things from Sephora, but I restrained and bought only very few essential things.

Anastasia Brow Wiz
I already have a brow product favourite, MAC Brow pencil in Stud (Or Spiked, I am not sure. The two names confuse me!). But one thing that it lacks is a spoolie or a comb. The Anastasia brow pencil comes with a lot of hype and a spoolie and it costs the same as the MAC counterpart. So I decided to give it a try to see if it measures up to the hype and if it can beat my favourite in the brow department!

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil - Demolition
This purchase is 100% down to Rads of Weekly Ramblings. I bumped into her blog while looking for reviews on JM cheek gelee and fell in love with her signature kohl'ed eye look. She swears by the UD pencil in Demolition and I simply had to have it. Rads if you ever read this then thanks for enabling me! 

Sephora Hair Ties
This is a purchase made simply to achieve free shipping! But these are quite raved about in the blogging world as the perfect hair ties to keep thick hair up etc etc. But I never wear my hair up in a pony tail. I thought I could use it on my daughter or they might even look cute worn on the wrist!

Sephora Atomiser
This nifty little gadget got me so excited. I was after Travalos for a while but the cost I thought was too high for what they are. For anyone who does not know, an atomiser is a small spray bottle that you can fill up with your fav perfume. It rules out the need to travel with heavy glass bottles. I have filled mine with my fav summer scent - Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess.

Samples
Sephora ships 3 free samples with every order. I got JM Argan oil light, Samshbox full exposure palette, MUFE HD powder and Dior Addict mascara deluxe sample as a special promo gift that was running that day.

The Sephora website is like a beauty addict's paradise. I could browse the site for hours building up my shopping basket. I wish I get to shop at a store sometime and I wish I had an unlimited budget too :P