Wednesday, 23 April 2014

The Husband Haul - Skincare






This is part-II of the husband haul featuring skincare products(Part-I is here and features makeup & other beauty items items).

Clarins Pure Melt Cleansing Gel
Because I love Clarins, I am addicted to cleansers and there was 1/3rd off all Clarins products! Need I say more?!

La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo +
This is the latest version of the classic effaclar duo. Apparently it contains all of the original goodness and in addition has some ingredients to prevent spots from leaving a scar. I have never tried the original for fear of being left with parched skin. But my curiosity got the better of me and I now own the new version.

Avene Cleanance K Exfoliating Hydrating Gel
This a standard day cream with added AHAs and BHAs to gently exfoliate skin as you go about your day. This had a lot of good reviews and having been impressed with the Cleanance mask I thought I'd add this to my routine.

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Serum II
This was what I was most excited about receiving. It has been on my wishlist for the longest of times, seriously ever since I saw the original in a store a couple of years back but I could never get myself to spend that much money on a tiny 30ml bottle. But I had a gift card lying around unused and decided to spend it towards this. I am yet to try it out, but will report back on whether it was an instant hit with me as it has been with everyone and their dogs!

La Roche Posay Lipikar Oil Bodywash
Anything that contains oil that is meant for the face or body has to be fine! I love them that much.

Ren Omega-3 Optimum Skin Serum Oil
This is a serum oil hybrid containing loads of awesome stuff that I cannot wait to put on my face! I am going to get to play with these goodies only after my husband leaves to the UK! SO expect lots of skincare rambling in 2 weeks time!

I have to think of how to fit these products into my routine one at a time. Which one's would you like to see a review of sooner?