Today's post is all about my current favourite lipstick of choice, MAC Creme in your coffee. Let me get the itty-bitty details out of the way
- It is a MAC cremesheen finish lipstick - creamy and glossy on the lips without compromising on the pigmentation.
- Lips are left feeling moisturised, but I would still suggest using a clear lip balm underneath because it goes a tad bit drier on my top lip and not so dry on my bottom lip! (My lips are weird!)
- Heavily pigmented and goes on opaque in a single swipe.
- Creamy consistency that imparts a buttery melted texture to the lips (If buttery lips made no sense, then you have see my before/after lip swatches below!).
- Part of the MAC permanent line, standard MAC packaging with the gorgeous vanilla scent!
- Wear time is the usual, an average of 3 hours after which it fades and leaves a slight brown-y tinge to the lips. (Nothing wears more than that on me!)
|Before - Bare lips|
|After - Wearing MAC Creme in your coffee.|
DUPE ALERT - Moving on to the dupe. The Lakme Enrich Satin 129 that I talked about in this post looks very very similar to Creme in your coffee in terms of colour and texture. What do you think?
|L - Lakme Enrich Satin 129, R- MAC Creme in your coffee|
|L- Lakme Enrich Satin 129, R- MAC Creme in your coffee|