Thursday, 13 February 2014

Perfume obsession - Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess




I had no idea what my perfect scent would smell like. That is until I came across Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess. I knew it would be sweet, but boy-oh-boy this smells like the perfect summer fragrance designed especially for ME (A girl can dream right?!). I know fragrances are personal, but every single sweet fragrance lover out there MUST sniff this at some point, I am sure you will fall for it that very minute. To me this smells like a Caribbean holiday in a bottle, coconut-y, beach-y, warm, vanilla-y. Just perfect!

Estee Lauder releases these fragrances just in time for summer every year and it seems to be a instant sell-out and for good reason. The fragrance lasts a moderate amount of time on me. I can smell it the entire day, but unlike the Lancome La Vie Est Belle which I raved about here, this one does not stay on clothes for ages. I sniff at it from the bottle before spraying and every single time it transports me to a warm sunny holiday destination by the beach. It is sweet, definitely not cloying so. I am very finicky when it comes to fragrances because they give me a headache so easily, but this one does not do that at all. 

I literally ADORE this scent (As though the rave train hasn't already given that away!). Will repurchase if I ever run out of this. I think every single sweet, warm fragrance lover should give this a sniff. As for the packaging, it is nothing special worth talking about, although it was a  nightmare photographing it due to the mirror like reflective bottle!