Tuesday, 4 February 2014

I am back!



Hello lovely people! I am back on the blogging scene after what feels like an eternity. Life without internet is so difficult these days. I missed my daily beauty blog fix! So far I have been totally loving my time in Chennai. It is not as hot as I expected it to be and life is so good. My daughter is having the time of her life with grandparents and seeing her happy makes me super happy :D In the UK, she used to spend all her time indoors in front of the tele and/or the iPad owing to the horrendous weather most times. Whereas here she is hardly ever indoors, one of the major reasons behind the move. Anyhow so far both of us have been very very happy with how things have been. More of this later in that rambling post I mentioned earlier :)

I had more time that I knew what to do with in London. In India, I have been so busy mostly with attending family and friends' functions which I am thoroughly enjoying. The picture above was taken after attending one such function. The white anarkali was a birthday gift from the hubby. Moving on to other interesting things -
  1. I wore the Chanel Vita Lumiere to a function in Chennai and it made me an oil slick within a few hours, classic example of how foundations perform differently based on the weather. I am glad I never bought the full size!
  2. I bought my first Chanel lipstick in duty free at Heathrow London. I am completely in love with the colour, the formula... It is so me!!! 
  3. I love how easy it is to just walk into any small beauty parlour and get a good eyebrow threading job. It was a hike getting to a parlour which did affordable threading in London! (Sometimes it's really the small things that make you happy isn't it?!)
You guys have to excuse me if this is sounding very rushed. Talk to you guys tomorrow! Hope all is well with you. My bloglovin feed needs some love right now ;)