Friday, 17 January 2014

The Backup Foundation







Writing the backup blush post yesterday totally made me want to post pictures and talk a little bit more about my backup foundation, the MAC Studio fix powder in NC42. I think I have harped on about it enough here and here. But to show how much I love it I had to show you guys I keep a backup of it!

To sum up the rant, the studio fix powder foundation is one I would highly recommend to foundation virgins. It is 


fool-proof - no scary foundation blending mistakes to be made, 

highly buildable - sheer coverage with a fluffy brush and medium coverage when used with the sponge, 

a dream for combination-oily skin types - does not make face oily through the day, 

stays true to colour - no oxidation, 

leaves behind a flawless finish - since it is loaded with silicones and 

it is so easy to apply - no messiness or elaborate blending jobs needed as with some liquid foundation. 

What more can I ask for from a foundation. It is my go to foundation for any day, any occasion and I love it to death. There you go, I promise I will not talk about it ever again on the blog!