Wednesday, 15 January 2014

The Backup Blush







Today's post is about my favourite blush of all time, MAC Gingerly. Be prepared for the rave train guys! I have already talked about Gingerly in a separate post of its own, but today I wanted to share the fact that I keep a backup of it in my collection. If you ask me why, aside from saying I am crazy, I would say I love it that much. If someone had to steal my entire blush collection I would beg for them to leave just this one behind. It is the perfect pick me up blusher when after foundation and everything else your face still is lacking something. One swipe of Gingerly and it creates the perfect illusion of that sun-kissed warmth that everyone is after. 

When I wear a pink blush you can definitely tell I am wearing pink blush and the same goes with coral blushers. But when I am wearing Gingerly it only looks like I have a healthy flush. It is so not obvious which is what I am always after, which is why I reach for this blush the most amongst everything else I own. I owe my addiction to blush and all things terracotta peach to this beaut. I think it is a must have blush for every medium skin toned girl out there (Although I really think it would work equally well on pale skin too). In my opinion, every Indian makeup fanatic should own this. Any other MAC Gingerly fans out there???