Sunday, 12 January 2014

Makeup Wishlist - 2014

Makeup Wiishlist - 2014

I am not big on buying tonnes and tonnes of makeup. I am happy to find "The One" and repurchase it for the rest of my life. Some such products are MAC Studio fix powder foundation, MAC lipstick Midimauve, MAC lipstick Sweetie, MAC brow pencil in Stud, MAC blush in Gingerly, MAC Studio fix concealer etc etc etc. As you can clearly see all my HG products are MAC. This year I would like to try some non-MAC items and branch out a bit more into other brands. In order to stop myself from going crazy I thought I will put together items that make it to my makeup wishlist for 2014.

YSL lipstick - I still do not have a specific colour or formula in mind, but I want to own at least one YSL lipstick (I promise it is not just for the packaging!). I generally prefer moisturising lipsticks with good colour payoff, if you have formulation and colour recommendation please let me know.

YSL Glossy Stains - These seem to get a lot of rave in the internet world which has piqued my curiosity. I wanna give them a try, although by the looks of the brush I am a bit dubious if I will like it!

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine Lipsticks - Want to own one for the same reason as the YSL lipstick. Recommendations please!!!

NARS Creamy Radian Concealer - I am always after good under-eye concealers and this one seems to be ever so popular.

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder - These are so ridiculously expensive in the UK. I almost picked it up from Sephora US recently (Exchange rate cushions the blow making it seem a lot more affordable!) and have it shipped to a friend, but my credit card messed up last minute. Is it a sign?! Regardless I definitely want to get my hands on Dim light.

Giorgio Armani Foundations - I have held out on buying the Chanel Vita Lumiere Aqua just so I could try the GA foundation and make an informed decision. 

Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush - I have been wanting to try this ever since they came out, there is so much hype surrounding these. I am curious to see if it is all true!

I want to try and stick to this list and not go overboard with makeup shopping in 2014. I am mostly happy with how the products I currently own perform on me, but curiosity always gets even the most restrained of us all! 

Do you have any particular makeup items that you wish to buy this year?