Monday, 13 January 2014

I am on a Clarins kick!

I wanted to name this post "Shopping the Sales - skincare haul" keeping in line with the makeup and clothing haul posts. But 90% of the stuff is from Clarins, hence the new name! The Clarins hog was completely unintentional. After falling in love with the Extra comfort cleansing cream from the brand I was curious to try other bits from them and the 20% sale on Escentual.com couldn't have come at a better time. The products I hauled are
 
Clarins Gentle Exfoliating Brightening Toner - Have been wanting to try this forever!

Clarins Beauty Flash Balm - Lisa Eldridge is to blame for this purchase, she featured this in her video on primers and it was stuck in my mind ever since.

Clarins pure and radiant mask - After I ran out of the Ren radiance renewal mask, I have been looking for a replacement. I did not want to repurchase the same simply due to the price, so decided to give this one a try.

Clarins Lotus oil - Along with the clarins kick, I am also on a face oil kick at the moment. I have harped on about my favourite of the bunch here. This one is meant for my skin type, so naturally it had to be mine!

Clarins Natural Lip Perfector in Rosewood Shimmer - All UK beauty bloggers I follow seem to love these lip gloss/balm. I was too curious to see what all the fuss was about (The things I say to  justify spending!)

Liquid Gold 2*100ml - I have gone on and on about my love for Liquid gold here, I will save you the trouble this time! This buy was an awesome bargain on Buy-one-get-one-free :O I think Alpha-H is releasing liquid gold in a 200ml size and are doing away with the 100ml bottles.

Let me know if there is something you would like me to review soon? No more hauls for the rest of the year ok?!?!?