Friday, 17 January 2014

French Pharmacy Shopping


It has been a dream of mine to visit a French pharmacy and spend hours just browsing the aisles of their famous drugstore brands, the likes of La Roche Posay, Bioderma, Caudalie, Phyto and so many more. But crossing the channel just to browse products, well lets say is not going to happen. So I settled for an English pharmacy in central London which stocks all those juicy French brands, John Bell & Croyden. This visit has been on my "Must-do-before-leaving-London" list, so the other day when I got time to myself, my camera and I set out to tick it off that list. And boy did it deliver, the place was such a treasure. I literally wanted to setup camp in there, but the SAs weren't the most cheerful bunch making me a little bit conscious an hour into my visit which is such a shame because the products were just so tempting!


They wouldn't let me whip my camera out and get snap happy, so I settled for some murky phone photos which I am sharing with you guys, along with the teeny tiny haul at the end.



OPI & Mavala Stand

Entire Vichy and Bioderma Range

La Roche Posay in all its glory!

Pacifica Rollerball Perfumes - Never heard of this brand before, but the scents were AMAZING!!!

Dr Bronners Magic Soap Aisle - Drool!

The entire Korres body range.

Haul
From left to right
Bioderma Photoderm AKN Mat SPF30 - I went in wanting to buy the La Roche Posay Anthelios sunscreen, but settled on the Bioderma one because this one felt lighter on my hand.  

Dr Bronners Magic Soap - This is a 18-in-1 product, but I bought it to use as a brush cleanser. 

Phyto Keratine Shampoo & Conditioner - Phyto has been on my wishlist for 3 years now, but never got a chance to try their products. So I bought the travel size, this one is meant for dry and damaged hair.

Pacifica Indian Coconut Nectar - I am a sucker for sweet scents. Anything that smells of coconuts or vanilla has me written all over it. This one is a gorgeous roasted coconut scent and it says "Indian", so I thought why not!

That completes the haul. I hope you guys liked the pictures. I had a really fun day just hanging out by myself. Its not everyday that I get to have some time to myself and I treasured every minute of that day :D