Monday, 2 December 2013

Empties & Replacements #1

Bambino busy inspecting the products!








These are ALL skincare empties. It takes so long to finish a makeup item for me, although
I have hit pan on a number of them.

 

Face Washes
What an amazing cleanser this is. Removes every last trace of makeup, smells like eucalyptus, ideal consistency for massaging the face, feels very light on the skin and leaves behind soft, clean skin without stripping it off of natural oils. I  use it as my first cleanse.
One small niggle with this is the packaging, I had no idea I was running out of it until it was literally on its last squirt. I am repurchasing this today, I love this stuff.

Replaced with - More of the same.
  • Pai Camellia and Rose Gentle skin cleanser – This is a sample size, w hich lasted me only two uses, but both times I really liked using it. The results arevery similar to the Cleanse and Polish. The latter is easier for me to get my hands on, so repurchasing that.
Masks / Exfoliators
  • Biotique Bio Mud Mask – The only product from Biotique that works! Enjoyed using this mask as it makes my skin fresh and bright. Not the sort of brightness you  get after a facial, but the effect is definitely noticeable. I really like the smell too, kinda smells eucalyptus-y (I could be totally wrong).
  • Ren Radiance Renewal Glycolactic Mask – Truly the best radiance mask I have ever tried. I was saving the last use for a special occasion or something, but used it yesterday because I was feeling a bit down and wanted something to perk me up! I am looking around for something cheaper, but if I don’t find anything then this will be a definite repurchase.
Replaced with - Nothing yet :(
  • Pai Jojoba and Kukui seed exfoliating scrub – This is one of those grainy scrubs in a sample size. I was so excited to try this one. The grains are not abrasive at all, but give a satisfying exfoliation, which you won’t get with a chemical exfoliant! I am not running out to purchase the full size, but it is definitely something for the future.
Moisturisers
  • Uriage Barriedem for Lips – My HG lip balm. Nothing works this good on my chapped, dry lips. It was difficult sourcing in the UK.
Replaced with - La Roche Posay Ceralip (Full review is in the works)
  • Clinique Moisture Surge – I saw myself (and my husband) reaching for this more often than the DDMG ever since the colder weather rolled in. So this is definitely more moisturising and richer compared to DDMG.
Replaced with - La Roche Posay Effaclar-H Multi-Compensating Soothing Moisturiser
  • Pond’s Age-Miracle Night Cream (Not in the pictures) – Girls in India should definitely try the Ponds Age miracle range. It is affordable and is really good stuff. I have used up one pot of their day cream as well and I am currently on my second pot. Really good affordable products.
Replaced with - La Roche Posay Effaclar-H Multi-Compensating Soothing Moisturiser


Body/Hair Products 
  • Dove Intensive Nourishing Lotion (For Extra Dry Skin) – Love this moisturiser. I find this a lot more moisturising on my arms and legs than the body butters from TBS.
Replaced with - More of the same.
  • Sure Deo – This was in my last empties post too. I go through them a lot!
Replaced with - More of the same.
  • Head & Shoulders Shampoo + Conditioner – My brush cleanser.
Replaced with - Some other cheap shampoo sitting in the bathroom, Pantene I think.

THIS POST IS BOTHERING ME CAUSE IT LOOKS SO CLUTTERED AND I HATE CLUTTER. I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DE-CLUTTER IT :(