Wednesday, 23 October 2013

Makeup I packed for a trip to Scotland


I recently went for a 4-day vacation to Scotland and here is what I packed makeup wise. All stuffed into the Clinique bag I got as a Gift-With-Purchase

My current favourite liquid foundation. I love the finish this gives my skin. I used every day during the vacation.

I love this stuff. Seriously want to use it every single day!

My all-time fav blush. It suits me to the T! I will  never be without this stuff.


5) Sigma angled kabuki brush

6) Benefit They’re Real masacara deluxe sample
Sample size perfect for travelling. I have the full-size of this product and think it is a great mascara. Full review in the works, if only I figured out how to photograph my own eyes. It is so darn difficult!!! How do you guys do it???

My favoutire brow product EVER.

8) Seventeen Clear mascara
My cheapy cheap brow gel!

9) Lakme Absolute Silk Eyeliner Blacklast
This stuff is pretty amazing. Extremely creamy and stays put until you take it off at the end of the day. Which means it is a pain in the backside removing it!

Not pictured here, but this is what I ended up using on all days, although I had a couple other MAC lipsticks floating around in my handbag. This stuff is really really good!

11) MAC Select Coverup concealer NC42
My current under-eye concealer of choice. This stuff is great, but even this cannot conceal my dark circles completely. Full review coming soon, delayed because I cannot photograph my own eyes!

I would love to make this an even smaller travel collection, say reduce from two to one blusher. How much makeup do you pack when you go travelling?