Tuesday, 8 October 2013

5 Outfits (Work edition) - OOTDs & NOTW

These are 5 work outfits that I wore last week! Few disclaimers before we jump to the pictures.

Disclaimer 1 - I have taken all of the pics in my office loo, so excuse the lighting and anything else you can see in the background.

Disclaimer 2 - I am wearing the same pair of shoes from Clarks in every single one of them, I really do not experiment with shoes and do not ever wear heels. I have made it a point to not be so boring with footwear starting next year! (I already know it is not going to happen coz if I really want to do it I would do it now rather than next year). Anywho moving on to the outfits.

Outfit 1
Dress – Max (Love this inexpensive yet lovely-looking dress I got from Max. I got a few compliments on it that day)
Cardigan – Red cashmere cardigan (I have never owned a 100% cashmere cardigan before as they are so damn expensive, but now I know they really make a difference. This one keeps me so amazingly warm. I wore it for the first time on a hot summer day like I would any other cardigan and it literally gave me a hot flush)
Tights - M&S




Outfit 2
Tops - Sleeveless heart print top with front panel detail – Phase 8
Pants – Zara
Cardigan – Same as above


Outfit 3
Tops - Sleeveless navy peplum – Next
Cardigan - Navy knit cardigan – Zara
Pants - Black cropped trousers – Zara





Outfit 3
Skirt - Dark grey pencil skirt – Next
Tops - Pink & Grey leaf print shirt – TM Lewin (I Love this shirt!)
Tights - M&S


Close up of the shirt!

Outfit 4
Tops - Full-sleeve green tops with front panel detail – Van Heusen (I love love love this top. I would wear it every single day if I could!)
Skirt - Dark grey pencil skirt – Next





Outfit 5
(This was a rushed morning pairing, I had to get dressed, do my makeup and have breakfast in less than 10 mins)
Dress - Black white check skater style dress – Monsoon (Not so sure about this dress, it makes me look bigger than I am. I have this shown this in an earlier outfit post)
Black cardigan – New look
Scarf – Accessorize



Nail of the Week
I wore this same nail colour the whole of last week. It is the perfect fall shade and is a gorgeous burgundy shade with purple shimmer running through it.

Shade – OPI Diva of Geneva