Monday, 7 October 2013

Clinique Blushwear Cream Stick - Shy Blush - Review, Photos & FOTD


After all those serious skincare posts, how happy am I to be writing something makeup related! This is my current cheek obsession – Clinique blushwear cream stick in shade Shy blush.

It looks like an oversized lipstick, so much so that when my husband saw me using this on a rushed work morning he found it extremely funny that I was rubbing lipstick on my face! Yeah let’s just say that his knowledge in makeup is very limited! I love everything about this blush, from the luxe packaging, the ease of wearing it to the colour. The packaging feels heavy and expensive, metallic twist up mechanism that reveals the gorgeous cream beauty. In store I had my eyes set on a bright pink shade called Pink blush and this one. Obviously the boring person in me went for the natural looking brown based shade.


I swipe it a few times on my cheekbones and blend the edges out with my ring finger. It imparts a natural warmth and glow to the skin, like you have just been to the gym! It also has micro-shimmer that subtly highlights the cheek-bone area. As for the lasting factor though, this is not that great. A mere 5 hours and it is nowhere to be found on the face. Nevertheless I have been reaching for shy blush every single morning since I bought it. I love love love everything about this blusher and is my first tiny baby step into the cream blusher land! I am already itching to pick up more shades from this range.


Drop in your suggestions for really good cream blushers, preferably in the earthy, warm shade family!





Can you see the blush or is this a pointless picture?!