Wednesday, 30 October 2013

8 fun facts about me - Versatile Blogger Award!

Sushylovesblush has been nominated for the “Versatile Blogger Award” by Swati from Curios and Dreams. Thank you so much Swati J The best part about this award though is the fact that your nomination equals the actual award! If only all awards were that easy right!?
The rules of this award
  1. If you are nominated, you are awarded the Versatile Blogger Award!
  2. Do thank the person who gave you this award.
  3. Include the link of her blog.
  4. Nominate other bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
  5. Finally, tell the person who nominated you & do tell 7 things about yourself.
Guess I have already done the thanking bit! But it doesn’t hurt to thank again – Thank you Swati ;) I truly think Curios and Dreams deserves this award, if not for the versatile content atleast for the yummy lip swatches and the quality of the pictures!
I will do the 7 facts before nominating/awarding blogs I love reading.
 

1.    I love travelling, yet I have not been anywhere in India north of Goa! I still have so much to see and do in our country.

2.    I did my undergrad in Goa. Which means 4 years of ultimate fun and frolic. I have had some of the best times of my life during college and my friends and I cried our eyes out on the last day of college!

3.    I have been on two treacherous treks so far, one at Wayanad Kerala trekking down to a waterfalls and one a trek alongside Dudhsagar waterfalls in Goa (We had to walk a distance on the train track and had to take the goods train back!). Both with friends, both times I was so knackered, but I would do both in a flash if given a chance.

4.    I did my post-graduation in the UK. My first winter was horrible, I was missing family terribly and used to be depressed all the time, which was not fun!

5.    6 months into my masters I met my now-husband. He literally turned my life upside down for the best. My friends could visibly tell how happy and glowing I was!

6.    My fear for dolphins and stuffed characters attacked me on my first day at university. This guy dressed as a giant dolphin started chasing me when he noticed I was trying to avoid him. I literally had tears in my eyes, no joking! I am a hydrophobic.

7.    I have a 15 month old daughter who is an absolute bambino! She said “Amma” for the first time yesterday J (Guess that is a fact about my daughter and not me, so I’ll add one more… I am really enjoying this :D)

8.    I am an avid reader. At any time you will find atleast 2-3 new books on my kindle. I am currently reading "The detective's daughter".

Now on to nominations (These are all blogs I love reading! Cant wait to discover more of them with time)
A-Shopaholic
Vanity Treasures
Clothes & Creativity
My Beauty Express
IndyaBeauty
Forever Magnifico
Vanity No Apologies
Peaches and Blush
Personal Fashion Hub
Curios and Dreams

Can't wait to read your entries!