Friday, 16 August 2013

Work OOTDs - Formal and Friday Casual

** Blurry Photos Alert**

Though the photos are really crap, I am adamant about putting them up! This is a small OOTD post featuring two outfits I recently wore to work, one on a Friday and the other on some other day of the week. I mostly dress casually on Fridays, which for us is Jeans and some semi-formal top. Working in an investment bank means pencil skirts and formal shirts or tops on most days. But I do break those rules a LOT!

Waiting for the train in the rain!


Outfit 1
A black & white checkered skater dress, white cardigan and white scarf. It was a chilly day so black semi-sheer stocking and my grandma shoes featured here. Added some colour to the B&W outfit using the skinny red belt.

I have been carrying the same Dune tan leather bag to work for the past 2 months. I am like that, I do not change bags to work, until the time when the bag needs to be thrown out and replaced with a new one.


Dress - Monsoon; Cardigan - M&S; Scarf - Accessorize; Shoes - Clarks; Bag - Dune; Belt - Zara






Shameless lift photo!

Outfit 2
This was on a Friday, hence the jeans. Wearing the black & white sequin tops and Jones black ballet flats shown here and here. It was a cold day again, hence the Zara trench coat and umbrella.

I finished it off with my gold chain and gold bracelet. I tend to gravitate towards gold accessories more than silver, because it suits me better. Even the hardware on my bag and shoes are gold!

The weather in London was sunny for just one week. Looks like thats about the summer we are going to get this year,because it feels like fall has started already! But I am not complaining, I can start wearing my coats and jackets again!

Tops - Zara; Jeans - Pepe; Coat - Zara, shoes - Jones; Umbrella - Zara




6 comments:

  1. Looking pretty dear..
    Nice clicks

    ReplyDelete
  2. The red skinny belt provides a pop of colour to the monochrome look. And I totally get you on the bag bit, I have been using my tan one for months now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I love my tan bag too! It goes with everything :) such a versatile item!

      Delete