Friday, 19 July 2013

Ponds Age Miracle Night Cream Review


I thought it is only appropriate to write a post about the night cream immediately after reviewing the Ponds age miracle day cream. Just like I thought it totally appropriate to buy the night cream because I loved the day cream! And it turns out I really really like the night cream too. I had to buy the full size which retails for Rs 450 since this does not come in a smaller version unlike the day cream.

It comes in the same petal shaped tub packaging as the day cream but with the night written on the cap shaded grey. The texture is that of a thick, white cream but it feels relatively light on the skin. It gets absorbed into the skin instantly without leaving any greasiness. I use it after washing my face at night and the next morning I can certainly tell a visible difference. My skin looks and feels soft and supple.

I do not care for the anti-ageing claims. I dont think anyone can quantify or even tell if it works. It is just an added bonus to an already good skincare product.





Would I repurchase? I have been using it regularly for the past 6 months. I use it more generously compared to the day cream and there is still atleast half of the stuff left. I will be repurchasing it as soon as this runs out. I love it for doing good to my skin and being fairly inexpensive.