Saturday, 27 July 2013

Collective haul - Shopping the sales

This post features all the non-zara clothing pieces I picked up in the sales. They are all from New look or M & S.

Unlike the zara haul which I am so pleased with, these items are really good on their own but somehow I am unable to figure out how to wear them yet. Let me know in the comments below if you have any suggestions.

Floral dress
This is such a pretty summery floral print dress. But it is shorter than what I would typically wear. I am yet to purchase a good pair of stocking to be able to wear this dress. This cost £12 (Rs 960) from New Look.



Bright orange patterned dress
This dress fits me like a glove! I love the waffle like pattern and the colour. But similar to the one above this is definitely on the shorter side. So yet to wear it out.
Price - £12 (Rs 960)
Both these were reduced by 50%




Navy polka dot midi skirt
Love love love this skirt!  It is long enough for me to wear without stockings. But I do not yet know what to pair it with from my wardrobe.  I am thinking a plain white round neck t-shirt tucked into the shirt with a long neck chain.
Price - £15 (Rs 1200) at M & S. Reduced from £25 (Rs 2000)


Cream cardigan
I do not wear sleeveless.  So cardigans always come to my rescue since in London almost all the good clothes are sleeveless.  I can never have enough cardigans! This goes really well with the two dresses above.
Bought at full price from M & S for £15 (Rs 1200)

Sheer floral print shirt
This one I picked from John Lewis. It was a score at £15 reduced from £55 (Rs 4400). This is such an easy item to wear to work, tucked into black trousers, black skirt or any colour bottoms really.

6 comments:

  1. I love the floral dress. And the coral one looks nice too.
    The skirt looks black in colour. I have a similar one (B/W polka dots). You could checkout my post for styling ideas :) http://clothesandcreativity.blogspot.in/search?updated-max=2013-06-15T04:37:00-07:00&max-results=5&start=25&by-date=false

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It looks black in the picture, but it is navy in real life... I love how you have paired your skirt :D

      Delete
  2. lovely collection.. i wish i could order from here and ask you to mail them to me. :) you really have a great choice of clothes.. rather i should more of my type. :)

    http://bongvanitycase.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) So our tastes in clothes match!

      Delete